A responsive homepage for your Ka-Radio32 device and more
This project is a complete rewriting of the home page for the Ka-Radio32
devices forweb radios
About the usage of the Ka-Radio device
- Tired of waiting for the end of loading the playlist from the device
- Disappointed by the missing responsive design on your smartphone
- Looking for other web radios from various streams directories like :
- Import playlists in .m3u or .pls format
- Never explore all the playlists submit by other listeners
This new homepage offers all of that's. If you want to see what this homepage looks like, click here
. Don't forget, your device is disconnected. So, not all features are available.
Try before flashing
If you want to test all these features before flashing your ESP32, you just need PHP language on your PC or on your Raspberry or others SBC (I am loving my Rock64 with it's EMMC)
Just follow the instructions belows. Of source, you can flash after. And you can keep even the old homepage on your device. For all geeks, notice for using the gh-pages branch (Git pages are free).
git clone --depth 1 https://github.com/bazooka07/Ka-Radio32.git -b gh-pages
# setup IP_ADDR constant for you Ka-Radio device in index.php. Important !
php -S localhost:8080
# open the above address in your web-browser
# Enjoy the new homepage for your device
# Try a playlist in the "About" tab
# Search stations in shoutcast.com, radio-browser.info, Soma-Fm, Calm-Radio or Ferarock directories
Have a good journey in the world of web radios
Ready to flash your device
It's the same repository on Github. Just switch on the expansions branch.
- sudo apt install python3-pip
- sudo -H pip3 install rjsmin rcssmin
- git clone --depth 1 https://github.com/bazooka07/Ka-Radio32.git -b extensions (coming soon...)
- cd Ka-Radio32
- make menuconfig. Adjust your serial port
- make flash